Sunday, July 20, 2008

BANGKOK - Day THREE

We woke up quite late, and, we went shopping again. This time we went to Chatuchak Market. The heat was sweltering!

Cute MIAOW.


I thought this guy was a mannequin when I saw him from the back. So bright his colours!




Their bottles are so old skool. We were speculating how they use these bottles. Yuck.


Sock shopping! This is where I got my candy coloured socks , for those who asked.
3 for 100 baht!

After dinner that night we came to my room to play a silly drinking game, with the 3/4 bottle of vodka leftover from the previous night. We laughed the whole night.

Kiat, we love you! (((:

ps:/ in case you are wondering why lesser and lesser pictures, it's because we have all been shopping and there isn't really any picture to take. Most of these pictures, from Day 3 onwards, are courtesy of Mr Kow. *curtsies*

No comments:

Post a Comment