Friday, October 1, 2010

Diplomatic Relations in Design?

I've been working on a flyer design for my office's event later this month. But the idea is now kenna buried. I is upset, so I am sharing it with you all here.


It was just plain boring for a flyer to have just words and flags. So I created this from scratch all for the purpose of sprucing up an flyer for a dialogue. (Of course the outlines of the chairs were from somewhere)

Now the visuals are relegated to 3 flags in its place.Because the chairs are thought to be disrespectful. The flags aren't even draped on the chairs. The chairs are painted with the flags, and it's meticulously done. It's not even sloppy. Also, haven't we seen the Union Jack on bags, tables, clothes etc?

When can we be less boring?

1 comment:

  1. cool. i love it! at first glance layout seems a bit cramped tho - maybe words smaller or more space somewhere.

    ReplyDelete