Thursday, October 21, 2010

Papa & Mama I sort of Miss You

Even though we live in the same house.

In Vietnam, 2007.
I seldom see my parents and my sister, and when we do it is usually a very quick chat and nag. Otherwise, sis and I will sacrifice our beauty sleep and talk till the world ends at night.

Bickering aside, it is very nice to have a sister to share things with, to tease, to love, to advice (when she believes me) and to complain and 撒娇 to. It is also very nice to have such a slowpoke father who is tolerant enough of my impatient ways, and also to let me tease and complain 撒娇 to. Mummy, on the other hand is more impatient than me, but she is such a good chef and committed mum, and she also lets me make fun of her and complain 撒娇.

I feel so away all time and sometimes I feel really guilty that maybe I don't love them enough.

Ok byebye I love you.

ps:/ looking at this picture I realise my clothes have an amazing longevity. I still have those!

2 comments:

  1. omg tt was vietnam? i think i went to the china side lolz! the waterfall was at some border btwn vietnam and guangxi right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Walao you are damn zhun! Hhahaha. I wouldn't have known it if you showed me the same picture without the people... Lol.

    Jaeyjaeyjaey... i mizz you a lot a lotttt.

    ReplyDelete