Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Supersta(C)ruisee!

The Super OVERDUE post!

We went to the SAF Yacht Club on the 10th of May, and the driver was Mr CusMarCus-repeterSeng. He had just gotten his license, and we were to be his first passengers on a boat! GuineaPIGGGGs.


I also want to have a boat like this! When will I get one?

I forgot the bring my sunglasses, and Mo insisted on lending me her red ones, while she had her RayBans. :P How does it look?



Bali...

...not! We wish though.


The boardwalk.

I'm lovin' my new camera!

I LOVE YOU!

This is where we are going. Or so Navigator Seng said. But we have absolutely no idea where on the sea it is.

And this is just part of our loot!

Bye Buoy!


"We are going to paddle back to shore. NOW! Come you go the other side." Ade says.

We are all DRENCHED here. Because Navigator Seng is not at the wheel. Bright is! :(

Our Jack & Rose.

Finally it's time to take all the sunset pictures. Sundown!


Jack & Rose again.



I love this shot. It looks like a magazine shoot.







Restaurant City pouty lips.


... and we are back to the boardwalk!

It was really tiring, getting tan and drenched and all. But it was a really fun day. We went to Changi to eat prata and satay, and got our tired asses on the train back home. I wanna go on one again!

Pictures of my birthday will be up soon! (((:

No comments:

Post a Comment