Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FAREWELL! Dance your heart out dudes!


Fred and Clem are leaving for Prague tonight to represent Ensemble in an international dance competition. So, as friends in support of them, we've prepared them some presents - one of which is a drawing for each of them, at the back of which we'd scribble our wishes.

As for the other presents, shall update tonight lest Clem or Fred are still lurking around on the Net instead of doing last checks on their baggage. :P

Fred, this is drawn with the lovely colour pencils that you gave me for my birthday. I really love them. It's the first drawing that I've done with your art supplies, and this won't be the last. Thanks so much for reminding me about the haven that I find in art, it's one of the best presents that I've gotten. (((:

It's been, what, 2 years since I last drew a sketch in colour pencils? I hope I've still retained some of my skills, while I don't expect to have the same eye for detail, speed and technique. Hope you guys like it!

All the best Clem and Fred, dance your heart out! Enjoy yourselves while you're there, where the heat and humidity don't escalate to unbelievable levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment