Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stupid things tired people do

Over the past few days I was really tired managing so many things all in a week. Things like dancing (just realised there are 6 choreos to remember), rehearsing and reblocking, giving tuition, going for classes, managing assignments and readings.

So here is a list of stupid things that I've done over the past few days:

1. Changing my shoulder bag to a bigger duffel to contain all costume and clothes changes, and effectively leaving my wallet, keys and card holder in the old bag. SO. All I have is my iPod and phone, all the way from classes in the morning till dance finished at night.
2. The next day, I took out the iPod to charge. I put the iPod back into my pouch. without the earphones. So theoretically I had the music with me, but I didn't?
3. I made breakfast and lunch sandwiches for myself one day, so I could save some lunch money. But I left all of it at home. =.=
4. I thought I finished all my readings for the week. I was so happy. Then I checked the workbin and saw that there was an assignment due the next day. Omg. And I had practice till 11 that night. Rarh. I slept at 4 that night and had a lesson at 10.



I dunno whether to laugh or to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment