Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ellen Kim!!! Mariel Martin!



Swagg Out is here!

Ok I've only attended Ellen Kim's class and will only be attending this one. But I am so happy!!!!!

Ellen Kim is a ball of energy, and though Mariel was only the assistant for this class I can't stop looking at her dance. Wah utter fangirlism. First time I see my youtube idols in flesh. ^_^

Mariel:


More inspiration to dance better. (:

*********
On another note, I just got to know that United Square is the haven for taitais and their rich kids. Like really rich kids. I was there on Friday after class waiting for Soozey before he sent me to Ellen Kim's class. And in the mall I saw lots of shops for kids - tuition, supplements, atas apparel and game shops. And I thought United Square will be deserted and conducive for studying. The place was teeming with screaming kids and young parents. It turned out that there was some carnival for children in the forum.

So I headed to Mac's, cos I was craving for shaker fries [they didn't have it though ): but that's not the point] I found a good spot at the sofa, and one pair of young mums and their children came and went.

The conversations, both pairs, talked about:
1. Their children
2. Their progress in school
3. The school management
4. Parking at the school compounds and parking problems
5. The school prefects and how to get past being late.
6. NUtritional problems etc.

The mums were around 28/29? I sorta shudder to think that this is how I would sound like once I become a mom and meet other young mums, and all we talk about are our children and the children's lives.

:S

No comments:

Post a Comment