Monday, October 26, 2009

Anastasia B.

Recently been poring over Anastasia Barbieri's works. And her recent fascination with blending stylishly chic feminine elements with masculine looks really intrigues me.


I'd been raving over the new boyfriend blazer that I'd gotten, and pairing it with almost anything girly/sexy that I have. Now here's what I'd really like to be wearing. (:

I need a little more bling in my wardrobe. And I'm guessing it would be good to invest in a pair of stylish knee high boots, for both the purpose of my trip to Japan with BF at the end of the year, as well as future fashion shoots and, whenever I feel like dominating the world (; . And. I want to get skinny belt and harem pants.

Will be looking out for her works in the near future. Lovin' it and lappin' it all up. *slurp*

No comments:

Post a Comment