Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dance Uncensored



Last Sunday, amidst all the project rushing, Dearie and I, Poonie, Michelle and Yk, and a bunch of Blast!ards went to the UCC for Dance Uncensored. There were so many Blast!ards in hall dance!

Looking at the line-up, it was Blast-galore.. almost all the items were choreographed by the dancers we knew from Blast. So I couldn't lose out in taking pictures, right? Just so nice, my camera and my phone were low batt. And below are the pictures that I managed to take before they both died out on me. >.<

Trigger happy!



Tinky-T, great in his duet with SimYee, choreographed by Xiao.

And, gal-pals, Mich and Yvonne Poonie!

Her HUGE eyes makes my eyes look smaller than they already ah. -.-''' Poonie arh! Haha.
I love her quirky sense of fashion.. Boots with a slinky dress!

Thereafter, I realised that I hadn't enough time to complete a project that deadline was due the next day, so I decided super uber last minute not to go for Angela's birthday party. Instead, Poonie, Freddo, XZ and I went to Essential Brew for a short dinner to celebrate Freddo's birthday. As usual, the food was good. If you are a green tea lover, just grab a Temptation Island. You will NOT regret it. And if you are a green tea lover and health conscious, grab an Oomph! (which Poonie said made her sound super undignified while ordering, k lol.) It is a green tea shake blended with oatmeal. It's one of my personal favourites.

Poonie, you are amazing man, how did find out about the birthday that Freddo tried to keep hushed up?

After chatting for a while, I took out a part of my project, and proceeded to squeeze some pointers out of the company to complete the project, while Poonie attempted to speed read her thick set of readings (which contained a lot of crap to glorify the author, to paraphrase the girl). Productive! Haha.

I loved the company. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment