Saturday, February 21, 2009

EMCC


Thanks to my XCBs who came by and watched this concert, and to everyone who supported Blast!

I enjoyed myself very much, and I thought this was more entertaining than the DR show last year. Maybe it's because I am more involved this time round, and maybe cos the choreographers and all the dancers were really fun and nice people. (:

Here are a few shots from the concert!


"Chingg.. I wanna take your moneyy.."

Karen's candid :P

Fred/Xuzi's dancers. sans Freddo :/ we couldn't find him.

Karen's item dancers. Jes! Looking damn unglam.

Thanks for coming XCBs! (:

Thanks for everything. (:

Blast!

At the bus-stop. Cabs were really difficult to come by :/

For more pics, please go to my FB account (: They are all kopped from my friends' pictures. I don't like my camera very much, it's either overexposed, or really shaky. Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment